Saturday, August 2, 2014

1 piece, 3 ways | back to school 2014

I'm sure you have that one clothing item that you wish you could wear everyday. I know I do (hint: it's the black shirt.) If you're like me and you wish it were socially acceptable to buy 31 copies of the same shirt and wear it every day, then hopefully you find this post somewhat helpful.


I styled my black tee into 3 different outfits. The first is for a formal event such as a dinner or a party. The second is for a day out with friends and such. And the third is for a casual day doing errands or school.

Also, I apologize in advance for my mother's "wonderful" photography (bear with me, please.)

Your Friend,
Maya


for a formal event:
tjmaxx buttondown // metallic black tee // thrifted skirt // mom's necklace // ross shoes

for a day out: 
blanc et noir vest // metallic black tee // nordstrom skirt // ross shoes

for a school day:
nordstrom cardigan // metallic black tee // f21 jeans // ross shoes

2 comments:

Thanks for reading this post, we read each and every one of your comments and they always make our day (:
Feel free to leave a link to your blog & we'll make sure to check it out!
♥ Ashley + Maya